TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This agreement legally binds (“Customer”) and BINZ 2 YOU to the conditions listed below and in accordance with the laws of the State of California n effect at the time of signing this agreement. BINZ 2 YOU agrees to provide “Customer” with non-hazardous solid waste collection, transportation, disposal, and recycling services. This agreement also applies to all subsequent transactions between “Customer” and BINZ 2 YOU.
The containers must not be filled with any amount of hazardous materials or waste as defined by the California Department of Toxic Substance Control. No liquids shall be placed in the container. The containers must be loaded uniformly with nothing loaded above the top of the container. Concrete, asphalt, dirt and other heavy materials may not be loaded higher than 2.5 feet above the bin floor. Hard to handle items are subject to additional charges at the local disposal facilities.
The rates charged for standard service includes delivery, container rental for 7 days from the day of delivery, pick-up, and disposal (up to included specified weights). Additional fees may apply in the following circumstances:
- Required movement or removal of a container due to customer error.
- Disposal fees for loads that exceed the included weight.
- Overweight charges if a load exceeds the 5 ton weight limit.
- Delay charges if containers cannot be dumped or accessed due to customer error or negligence.
- Labor charges to adjust uneven, unsafe, or overloaded containers.
- Customers will be charged for any material not accepted by the local disposal facilities depending on extra handling and proper disposal costs. At the discretion of BINZ 2 YOU, any unaccepted material may be returned to the customer at customer expense.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
All equipment furnished by BINZ 2 YOU shall remain the property of BINZ 2 YOU, however the customer shall have care, custody, and control of the equipment and shall bear responsibility for all loss or damage to the equipment and for its contents while at the customer's location. Customer shall not move or alter the equipment and shall use the equipment only for its intended purpose. Customer shall not climb in or on any container or allow others to do so. BINZ 2 YOU shall not be held responsible for injury or death to any party as a result of misuse. Customer shall provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pick-up day. BINZ 2 YOU is not responsible for any damage to customer's property resulting from the service provided by BINZ 2 YOU and customer warrants that the right of way is sufficient to bear the weight and physical dimensions of the BINZ 2 YOU equipment and vehicles. The undersigned understands that full payment of balance is due upon receipt of invoice.